Ad

Friday, April 15, 2011

OGA RMD and Kefee

..So there I was doing my usual aproko on twitter when the twitter war started with these interesting tweets from Kefee...

Then fans butted in ...

Some defended RMD

Others pacified Kefee

Oga RMD kept his cool and simply acknowledged Kefee's tweets.

And when we asked RMD if he threatened Kefee, he politely replied:

"No I did not"

So what's with the drama then?...Hmmm...beats me. Wait minute! what if it wasn't a threat but a promise from RMD?...I hope not...Naaa!not from our learned one.

So easy Kefee!...I see you emphasized you were asked to do it for free...RMD Haba! Una for wet my sister hand na...lol
Its all in the spirit of the season. Its for the love of Delta state.

One love my people. Vote wisely!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...