Ad

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dagrin

"Dearest Dagrin, you will be remembered for your humility,hard work,passion and your great music. Your music has been a part of my daily routine ever since I got the CEO album.
When you passed, it broke many hearts and even I couldn't listen to you for days without weeping. It gets better everyday and I admire the sense of humor in your endless collaborations, that haven't stopped coming despite your untimely exit.
You spoke with so much life,that I bet even death, would have a hard time taking that away from your words. Yes,the voice you left behind as succor and as an inspiration to many.
It's your birthday today and I know ure in a better place. I love u and miss you and its really hard writing about you without shedding these tears.
Happy Birthday my very own CEO...Your legacy lives on".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain Aunty Christy... but God understands. Happy Posthumous Birthday, Dagrin...O le nu bi ibon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...